Wow - i have stayed out of this topic for a while. I have mixed emotions on this show - because I see lots of different types of men showing up at these houses. I see the really creepy ones that you can almost tell that this is the "umpteenth" time that they have done something like this... and then you see the guy that is pacing outside, peeking in the door, fighting the urge to do something he shouldn't... and even the guys that don't come in, change their mind, realize that "HEY - what am I DOING HERE? THIS IS WRONG!!! I gotta get out of here before I do something terrible! What was I thinking???" They still get busted.

The problem with internet chat is that you can do it anonymously. It's all anonymous. You can be whatever you want to be. You can be whoever you want to be. If I enter a chat room I can be a 12 year old boy, I can be a Ferrari salesman, I can be a teen-age lesbian, I can be a bi-curious man, I can be a US Army Viet-nam vet..... Whatever I want to be, I can be. It's all anonymous.

So when these men or women get into these chats, they may KNOW - "Hey - this is inappropriate" they are fooled into thinking - well, I can just chat - i'd never really MEET a 13 year old girl in real life - i'll just play pretend for this taboo experiment...." I AM NOT ADVOCATING THIS - JUST TRYING TO BE REALISTIC ABOUT HOW AND WHY A NORMAL - NON-CRIMINAL WITH NO RECORD MIGHT FIND HIMSELF IN THIS SITUATION.

I went to the perverted justice website and read the tran>