Snoopy,

I can not say that I have ever done this. But I can see it being a 'controlled acting out' behavior. Something as that you are in control of the situation, both mentally and sexually, even with having no intent to go through with this. All of us have done some kind of coping skill that is not positive for us. Yours just seems to come with a safety distance that makes it somewhat better then going out and actually having sexual relations with all of these people.

However, 'sex' is not who you are or what you are about. You are of more worth and value then just what you can do in that arena. So perhaps, like most negative coping, this has come toward an end for you? If you are asking questions if others have done this also, are you not feeling satisfied that this is something good or working for you? If that is the situation, I hope you can try seeking something more positively affirming to yourself. You are more then 'sex'.

Leosha

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963