Well here is your chance. For those of you who know me and my story. I thought I might show you the grave site of my perp. He died in 1994 of natural causes. His ashes were added to the grave site of his parents. I wonder if his parents have any idea how screwed up I am because of their adapted son. His name was Kim Pearce.

This is the entrance and where I parked.

And this is where his ashes lay in the ground.

This is where he is now.

It appears that his sister has been very attentive to the grave site of her parents and her step-brother.

For those of you who don't know what he did to me, you can read it here: http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=25445&page=20#Post25445

So.......I'm asking you guys to tell him what you feel about him. Sometimes I feel as if my lack of anger at him is somehow hurting me. Does this make any sense to you guys? I know some of you will be cordial and civil, and that some of you (I won't mention any names) WON'T be so nice about what you have to say to him. I think it might help me to hear what YOU guys think of him. Contrary to what most victims apparently feel, I am not angry or distraught or thinking of thoughts of hurt or revenge when I think of my perp. I just get sad.