I dont think you deciphered the differences i was speaking of. I was talking about mob mantality added to the fact the government would be cracking down.

Cop's already are abusers and government already dose brutalize its citizens. This is nothing new. You living in toronto should know that.

If i am lesser to anyone for these beliefs then so be it. I read that people wanted honesty and so this is mine.

Some more honesty is i cant fucking stand when religion enters discussions like this. It ostricizes those who dont follow it and it holds a preaching tone that you arent part of the plan or in good grace less you follow along, god, religion, spirituality ect dose not relate to ones personal view of forgiveness of another for the kinds of things we are speaking of. I realize this is from a page or so ago but i cought up on the reading this afternoon. And as its been established i dont think anyone knocks anyone else for there views on that. Whether forgiveness is needed or right/wrong ect.

Edited by jamie' (03/20/07 03:04 PM)