If some people can forgive those and the things that were done to them then more power to you. I cannot, its not ok. I cant pardon that and the act of power is that i show an incredible act of restraint in not expressing my rage to the world. Or by not finding those who've misused me soaking them in gasoline then setting them on fire. Its an act of power to not take your life even though this one has been so unkind and seems so sure to be fruitless(excluding those with children as thats a reason to live). The thing is i did not ask for this burden. I do not want to feel these things or be this way. I did my best to bury everything and forget which is impossible and the mere idea of forgiving hit's a nerve. And this is for forgiveness which isnt open for interpretation its states its definition quite clearly. But for those who can forgive, great. Holding someone accountable is something else as was stated, Seperate things. And i agree with the latter.