Tartugas,

There is difference between stating my truth and trying to converting anotherís into mine. I never realized when I drifted into the latter.

Truth is always personal, so I shouldn't feel the need to convince anyone of it, as that itself creates friction.

When I try to convince someone, I am already starting on a weak footing. Why not allow someone else the same space and trust their wisdom to reach life conclusions as I have. So I needed to back out and access my own strength and need to convince. A viewpoint no matter how right or strong is just that - a viewpoint; and let's not start wars of viewpoints here. We are all here to heal and make peace, not war.

Aggression always increases aggression, no matter where we apply it, it never brings in peace and harmony.

Here, I got to test the strength of my conviction in my beliefs. If I am such a firm 'believer' why donít I rather pray for other children here. I got through it not through advice or judgment, but through prayer, and grace.

May No child remain unhealed.
May we all receive grace,
May we all be able to offer it
to those have hurt and betrayed us
in the past.
May we able to start afresh today,
and live the life choose for ourselves,
May this be our prayer everyday here.

Why Don't People Heal, by Caroline Myss; 30 days to clean up your vibrations - Abraham-Hicks