Morning Star,

I'm saddened to hear you say that. I don't think that we're entering into unhealthy territory at all. As a matter of fact, it seems to me that any time any of us speak our minds here we are engaged in something incredibly healthy. Even if we feel the need to scream, rant, rave, or cry out in pain. It's far better for us to share these feelings here than to keep them bottled up or to let them out in other arenas where our feelings might be overwhelming to others and misinterpreted.

The success or failure of your journey will never be measured in how many people you win over to your point of view, but by how far you come in your own personal healing. I have greatly valued all of your contributions to this discussion thus far, and especially been grateful for your willingness to stand up for your beliefs in a non confrontational way.

I hope that you wil choose to continue being a part of our discussion here. You have no way of knowing just how many people your words and thoughts touch. And if someone disagrees with you, then I would encourage you to open your heart and your mind to their point of view and accept that we need not all be on the same page, but we do need to respect and support everyone's need to stand up and be heard.

Healing D.H. Lawrence