I am glad that we can choose to disagree, and still keep our peace. To each his own, as they aptly put it so aptly. Though this only my two penny worth….

As for Lucifer, I have no knowledge about that; I am not a Christian, in this life.

Though I fully understand the original intent behind calling ourselves 'sinners'. It was not at all meant to be a condemnation of us human being, but rather as a safeguard to keep us away from indulging in this unnecessary habit of judging fellow human beings or being self-righteous, as we have an innate propensity for it.

And that itself keeps us from not crossing over into the light. As in truth, there is not side, dark or light, it is what we create from within. True surrender is going beyond both, not trying to be good or evil, just ourselves, we don’t have to save anyone, or ourselves, we have saved already as we are God’s children to begin with.

When we continue to divide the world between light and dark side, good and evil, we get trapped in this unnecessary game of, this versus that. Not knowing that in truth, they are all one, all manifestations of the same Divine being.

God, is unconditional in His love, so He condemns no one, only those turn their back away from love momentarily, feel cut off from it, like a man blindfolded on a sunny day.

We can open our hearts to love any moment we choose, as God or the Universe is always ready to receive us with joy and grace, as only a Father, a Creator can feel for His children, His Creation.

Why Don't People Heal, by Caroline Myss; 30 days to clean up your vibrations - Abraham-Hicks