A lot of my fears of winter have to do with the SA, so I don't know how much of this comes from what. Ironically, I also live in a part of the USA that gets more sun than a lot of places, so who am I to complain.

I'm really, really affected by the seasons and the dark. I cannot get out of bed, even with a fork-lift, if there's not some kind of light. I get more and more depressed. I've looked at all kinds of lights that come on before the alarm goes off. I do go to tanning places in the winter, because it seems like I don't get so depressed, but I don't want to fry myself.

I'm sure there are guys here who live in darker, colder places than I. Do you have any suggestions? What do people do in Seattle or Norway do to keep from crawling in a hole and withering away until summer?

Any suggestions would be really helpful. It's only August, but I feel it coming.

"This search for the truth--it's not for the faint of heart."--Goren on 'Law & Order: CI'
"The former things will not be called to mind, neither will they come up into the heart."--Isaiah 65:17