My wife is a newly discovered CSA survivor.

She has never had orgasm with a man (she has never been able to be "in body" when having sex). Obviously one of the questions is if she is Bisexual or Lesbian.

I have told here that if she needs to test these waters for herself I am willing to support her (not as a permanent thing - I don't think), but so that she doesn't cheat / break up our marriage only to find out she is not interested after all.

She was very "thankful" but wondered how I would deal with it and why I was allowing my own integrity to be attacked.

I can admit that I am not 100% sure of course how I will deal with it...especially if she gets an orgasm after 10 seconds (My ego isn't THAT strong), but I don't see how my integrity can be at risk?

If she does feel a need but can't explore it then it is her ingegrity and our relationship that will suffer.

I try to remember the maxim "If you love someone set them free. If they return they are yours, if they don't it was never meant to be."