Self, you said it so right, when ever I am friendly with some one I fear that they might soon make a pass at me, if I go ahead or I would. So I dont open up to people easily. Only with whom sex is not a possibility.

But the irony is I have had sex with whom there seemed no possibility. So it takes me long time to feel safe and open up sexually.

Sex till now has always been an act of assault, about power and not an expression of love. I hope I can end this confusion soon and access the healing powers of sex soon.

Ultimately, you can have sex with anyone, but it is what you prefer becomes your Sexual Preference. What is more in tune with your true sexuality, so then tuning in with your sexual self is the first step to healing your sexuality, and is more like tuning in with your self.

And as we start getting closer to our Self, all the sexual confusion will automatically dissappears. As it is just a vehicle we have chosen as souls to push us to finding our True self.
So thank you for the confusion, for if not for this confusion I would have never bother to find my true self. I feel sense of gratitude for those who caused it.

Because only when we are confused we look for clarity, we discover the Truth. And when we look for answers for our sexual confusion, we find our Self in the process.

NOT a bad deal at the end of the day!

Why Don't People Heal, by Caroline Myss; 30 days to clean up your vibrations - Abraham-Hicks