The last few days at work have been rough on me physicaly - the muscular dystrophy has been kicking up a lot lately (causes muscle weakness and aches and pains that are driveing me crazy) - this morning I woke up and layed there for 30 minutes before finally decideing that I just could'nt do it today - I just could'nt subject myself to the pain that I normaly do by working my physical factory job - I normaly just 'suck it up' and let the pain flow - I try to ignore the pain - try to tell myself that it does'nt hurt - try to tell myself that there is nothing wrong with me - tell myself that I can handle it - that it's not that bad - I just could'nt do it today... - too weak today...

Just want to let everyone know... - I don't make it a habit of skipping out of work (and this will be an excused day cause I have personal time comming to me - so it's not like I'll be in any kind of trouble) - this is the first time I've done it this year

And I'm sure that there will be poeple who will say "Get a diffrent job" - trust me, I've been trying! - for about 3 years already... - is not much around where I live that has compareable pay and benifits for a non-skilled laborer - and I've been told by many employers that with the rare form of muscular dystrophy that I have I'd be basicaly un-hireable by anyone, so I'd better not quit the job I've got till they fire me

Hope I feel better tommorow...

TJ jeff

Abuse happens in silence/isolation - Recovery happens only when that silence/isolation is broken...

TJ's History