I know it can be a sensitive subject and a less then positive day for some of us here. But it is meant to be celebration of the GOOD fathers. The true protectors. The one's who take their children out to play catch at the park. The one's who hug safely, and read bedtime stories. Who sing sleep songs and tuck in their kids at night. I can think of wonderful examples of fatherhood here, among the people I am most in contact with, and I know there are others.

It is also a day to honor the good men who WOULD be good fathers, but for some reason are not. Men like Bob (The_Dean) who has committed his life to serving God, but has probably helped counsel and safely guide hundreds of boys and men into happy lives.

So to all the fathers, all the 'Fathers', and all the other good men who have just not yet had the opportunity, I wish you Happy Father's Day. You give us all hope that there are wonderful examples of loving male parents in the world today, in spite of what we may personally think we know.

Thank you.

Leosha

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963