Ok Scot, how's this...

In the "old days", if you lied, they cut out your tongue. Since she wrote it too, I guess they would have cut off her hand. Then, well, she had to be looking at it while she was writing it, so there goes the eyeball. And alas, she had to dream the whole thing up to begin with, so off with her head. End of problem. Ah, the old days.

Someone close to me recently made a statement in passing, actually about a totally unrelated thing, but it kinda stuck in my head. It was referring to the fact that when something happens, you find out who your real friends are. I was totally shocked at the ones who came out of the woodwork! I am grateful.

As far as the truth being known, everyone pretty much already knows, it's kinda obvious. It's just that nobody can figure out what to DO about it. I can't even think about that. I am emotionally dead right now.

Hugs,

Lynn

Anne Lamott