Don
Quote:
I think part of it has to do with having the confidence to be creative and letting go sometimes of the controls that we have on our lives. In a way, you almost lose control to be creative.. and that can be a good thing, but also a scary thing
I hadn't thought of this aspect at all, the letting go of our controls. It's something that in the very brief experience I had, I don't think happened ( not fully anyway ) but I'd like to get to that place where I could express through some medium, painting or sculpting maybe, completely unrestrained emotions.
That would be so powerful.

Caro
This is getting interesting, so don't stop posting ideas. Maybe it's something that can be incorperated into the retreats ( if it isn't already ? )

I think I would prefer a male only environment, especially for drama and dance. But even for painting or something. Mainly because I fell that becoming 'unrestrained' would be a great achievement, and I think that mixed company might restict that from happening ( for me )

Dave