Larry,

they were good.
i buried a dead mouse in a matchbox coffin filled with cotton wool and leave its head showing, just in case it was not dead.

Steven's preschool class went on a field trip to the fire station. The firefighter giving the presentation held up a smoke detector and asked the class: "Does anyone know what this is?" Steven's hand shot up and the firefighter called on him. Steven replied: "That's how Mommy knows supper is ready!"

Her 4-year-old and a friend came out of the bathroom screaming, "There's a SPIDER in the bathtub!" Kim calmly asked, "Is it a daddy long legs?" The little girl looked puzzled and said, "Well, he's got long legs, but I don't know if he's a Daddy!"

Paquita Rawleigh of Riverside, Calif. is from a foreign country and speaks with an accent. Many people ask her, "What country are you from?" One day her 5-year-old son brought a friend home to play. Paquita asked the boys if they wanted some milk and cookies. The friend told Paquita's son (when he thought Paquita was out of earshot), "Your Mamma sure speaks funny." Without batting an eye, Paquita's son responded, "Yes, I know - she is not from this world!