To everyone who responded to the post of my hospitalization this week. THank you so much, to be so kind and caring of someone you not even meet! Until all this happens, and I come online to seek support, I never know how much you can grow to care of someone you have never even met. I am feeling some better, I still feel very tired, but being home now, I suppose I am afraid of sleep again. It was strange, I felt it as I was leaving hospital yesterday, I was feeling afraid again, and stress and worry, and feeling some sick in my stomach again. I actual felt safe in the hospital, after being so afraid of it the last time I had to be there. Will be on antibiotics still for few weeks. Still feeling tired of mind and body, and body feels so sore, like I ran 150 miles nonstop. Will perhaps try to sleep again soon. Just now that I am home, the mind is working different again! (not always good thing). Thank you all again, it make me feel so good, to know that I have friends. I wish you all well, thank you.

Leosha

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963