I got this idea from TX_Space in the Tunes thread. So what are the guilty pleasures you enjoy that you would only tell or show your closest of friends? Here a just a few of mine:

Iím a closet Barry Manillo fan. {Obviously in the closet since I canít even spell the manís name correctly}

Iíll do a quick boot scoot to John Denverís Thank God I'm a Country Boy every time I hear it. My friends just collapse when I pull this one out.

My favorite movie is Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

I still have a crush on David Cassidy and Bobby Sherman.

On the episode of the Partridge Family when Bobby Sherman guest starred, I actually ran to the TV and started kissing it *oh brother* Hey, I was only 9!

The first concert I ever went to was with my Dad and my sister to see the Osmond Brothers. Loved it!

I painted my bedroom purple because is was Donnyís favorite color

I smoke cigars when Iím out with my friends but I wouldnít dare light one if Iím with people I work with

A perfect Saturday night is spent at the Kareoke Bar {mmm, probably spelled that one wrong too} \:o

One of my favorite classic TV comedies was F-Troop {*singing* The end of the civil war was near........}

My favorite cartoon was Ghost Busters {I would watch this on Saturday morning when my daughter was little - and still sleeping!}

At 42 years old, I own my own coloring book and crayons and I USE them \:D

The only good thing about such admissions is that when youíre friends find out and laugh their heads off, you laugh just as hard!