Yeah, right. I know of the play, but I've never seen it. What's entertaining/enlightening/refreshing? What books, tv shows, plays, operas, or or whatever do you like? I didn't want to ask in the Books section because I'm not asking about recovery books, but anything.

I like science fiction, especially space flight/exploration stuff. I was hooked on the original Star Trek the first time I saw one of the reruns 30+ years ago. It was "The Trouble With Tribbles," and they had this really cool spaceship, and this super smart guy with funny ears, and a bunch of mean aliens that didn't like them and... See, I was hooked.

I read all the stories in the "Dangerous Visions" series and got started looking at a wider selection of science fiction. It's tailed off now that I stay so busy with "real life" but I still buy anthologies now and again, or the Nebula award winner volumes.

My wife reads Jane Austen, and I so read "Pride and Prejudice" last summer. I talked with her about it, but I haven't asked to borrow any of the others. Not enough dinosaurs or space ships in there for me, I guess.

So, what's entertaining/enlightening/refreshing?

Thanks,

Joe