It seems to be very difficult for many of us to find a support group. When I broaden my internet searches specifying only "abuse", I am provided links for several kinds of abuse, including various forms of sexual abuse, as well as bullying. (See definition of bullying below.)

These links state that the long-term effects of male sexual abuse are surprisingly similar to the effects of being bullied as a child.

• If you were sexually abused, would you consider going to a support group for people who had been bullied?
  • If you were bullied, would you consider going to a support group for people who had been sexually abused?
  • Finally, imagine you have found a therapist or other group facilitator who has agreed to lead a group. However, he requires 10 members in the group.
    Suppose you have five men who were bullied and five men who were sexually abused. Do you think the two groups should be combined to meet the requirement of 10 people to form a group?

WhyMe

Definitions: SCHOOL BULLY
Refusal (not inability) to think rationally about themselves and others; Small scale Terrorist, with behavior mostly taking place during school time; Justifies terrorist activities towards others with self psychological excuses ("I want to appear tough and in control"); Enjoys enforcing power on others and causing extreme fear; Over-bearing person who tyrannizes the weak; To rule by intimidation, terror; Threatens or acts violence on others.

(The only differences between a terrorist and a bully, is in the organized planning or cause of the activity, and the scale of terror. A bullied child will believe that there is no difference between a terrorist and a bully given the above definitions.)