This is along the lines of what do you do to relax and recharge the battery. I am waiting for some more replies so I can collate it all

Now this. What are you going to do this summer and who are you going to do it with and where are you going to do it to recharge the batteries and to just relax. You might also let us know what you would like to do, etc, etc

For myself I and my wife Nicole are going camping to the Pinery Provincial Park for three weeks. 18 kilometers of white sandy beach. No TV. It is 50 miles north of Sarnia. The sunsets are absolutley beautiful and the sun sets straight into the lake. The water is mild and clean. There are hiking and biking trails, an outdoor theatre. Just a place to get away from the usual stuff and be with my partner. If we are lucky my 22 year old daughter Tanya will visit us with some of her friends.

What would I like to do. Take my wife to where I was born in the foothills of Alberta or go to Gander Newfoundland to see her fathers grave. He died when she was 4 months old. Some day I hope we can do both.

Remember my fellow wolves we do need some r&r wherever we can get it.

IT REALLY IS OK TO STUMBLE. NONE OF US ARE PERFECT.