I just realized that although I have been here almost a month, all I know about most of the people I've talked to here is about the abuse they went through. So I thought I would post something that's not about abuse. When I'm in a bad mood, I can usually get myself feeling better by putting on some of my favirite music. Although my user-name here implies that Molly Hatchet is my favorite band, they were my favorite, but not anymore. Now it's the Beatles. For a little over a year I have been collecting Beatles records. I have been collecting vintage vinyl since I was in high school, I think I was a sophomore when I started. So I would have been 15 or 16. Now I'm 21. And my collection has grown to over 100 records, including 21 Beatles vinyl albums and 4 45s. I also have 1 tape and 32 albums on CD. I also have the entire Anthology and their new box set on CD, so that makes 39 albums on CD. And as far as vinyl goes, the number is about to go to 24. I'm getting the entire Anthology on vinyl for Christmas. I also have the Anthology on DVD (5 disc set) and 5 other DVDs. And as far at other artists go, for Christmas I found my granddad a 40 year old Hank Williams record, still sealed. I just hope he understands that I can't promise it will work right because of it's age. I don't think it would be a big deal if he opened it since the only Hank Williams records I've seen that seem to be worth anything are the ones that were made before he died. I think the one I have was made before he died, but unfortunately, I don't know if it's an original or not. But it does have an MGM label, so it could be. I also have the first albums that were done by Alabama, America, the Beatles (their first Capitol album), the Eagles, the Georgia Satellites, Paul McCartney and Wings, and the Ozark Mountain Daredevils. I also have both of the country albums that Ray Charles did, the first album Charlie Daniels did that went Platinum, the first live album that George Harrison did, and over 15 Elvis Presley records. The oldest is 44, and none of them skip even once. I also have a near perfect copy of ZZ Tops album "Eliminator". And even though it's not perfect, there is nothing wrong with the vinyl. Anyway, I've said enough for now. But what about everyone else? What do you listen to?

And the world will live as one
-John Lennon