Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cyclebreaker (41), monkeybusinessinky (28), Tom Byrnes (55), wind west (30)
Who's Online
3 registered (3 invisible), 17 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63219 Topics
442067 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#465126 - 05/08/14 11:28 PM Mixed feelings. My brother came back injured...
carperson Offline

Loc: Hawaii
My brother came back early this morning, around 7:30 AM with a huge black eye. He made me promise to go to therapy with him or go by my self before he came in. I promised even though I do not wish to go to therapy. But like in wrote he has a black eye. His friend that he has been staying with punched him in the face but he won't tell me why that bastard did it. He just does not wanna talk about it and I don't want to bring it up more because he might leave again. On the bright side I managed to get to sleep in the couch for 7 hours. I feel better then I have in a month.

What should I do about the punch? Also, any advice for going to therapy? Is duel therapy a good idea?

#465129 - 05/08/14 11:42 PM Re: Mixed feelings. My brother came back injured... [Re: carperson]
Jacob S Offline
MaleSurvivor

It sounds like therapy might help. At least worth a try. Sounds like you guys are in a tough spot. Talking about it with a therapist could help. Hope it does. Single or dual, start with whichever you guys are more comfortable with.
all the people he can trust.
Like the one who stands behind him
cheering him on
Estatic when he stands defiant,
wild with abandon when he's gone

just stay alive.
do whatever you need to.
you are worth it.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.