Newest Members
JayNL, Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy
12279 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
melnjams (42), rage (27)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 24 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12279 Members
73 Forums
63191 Topics
441851 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#463576 - 04/02/14 08:12 PM Re: Fred Phelps is Dead [Re: Rustam]
On The Fringe Offline

Loc: Southeast USA
He still used his faith as a club to beat people.

There has to be a balance. Hate the sin and love the sinner. He missed that. I think the vast space most bible reading people gave him is a testimony to his strange weaving of fragments of scriptures into a tapestry of hate.

#464025 - 04/12/14 11:30 PM Re: Fred Phelps is Dead [Re: Chase Eric]
lapchinj Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New York

So much hate in one person. Just short of actually killing and torturing people I would rank him up there with other megalomaniacs such as hitler and stalin. The hate that came forth from that person and who led a few high level haters in his cabinet and spewed down hate to a generation of followers just as hitler brought up a generation of haters through his youth programs, this hateful, vile person tried to do the same thing and we are so lucky he was not able to succeed.

I think it is very hard to compare someone to the atrocities of people like Hitler and Stalin but I am not trying to compare the atrocities but the hate behind them. It is very possible to compare the hate that spewed from all their mouths.

With the help of politicians, activists, most Americans and the Patriot Guard Riders he was basically shut down and with it I hope his cult followers also follow suit. I do not wish anyone of them dead but their existence is really worthless, unacceptable to civilized populations and totally irrelevant.

There is no love loss of love for this kind of trash. I think this quote sums up my feelings.

Originally Posted By: Eirik

Peace, Rainbows, Love, Healing & Hope
<3 XOXO
Jeff

Stick around, It will get better....

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.