Newest Members
mojo, James M, FredM88, Vermona, Jas52
12111 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
chrisH (34), Malaki619 (32), worcester2003 (51)
Who's Online
4 registered (I Want 2 Thrive, Jay1946, L84, 1 invisible), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12111 Members
73 Forums
62499 Topics
438056 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#456908 - 12/16/13 09:51 PM Re: little lee pix [Re: traveler]
BraveFalcon Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Loc: The ATL

Hello Lee. Thank you for sharing these wonderful pictures. I am happy to see the real you but saddened to think of what your were going through when some of them were taken. I think there can be some real healing in just sharing these types of childhood photos with others in an environment such as MS. An environment where other know what happened to that boy and what he was going through. It feels somehow empowering to be able to show them without shame. Kudos to you for this. Peace,

Ken

#457001 - 12/18/13 10:59 AM Re: little lee pix [Re: traveler]
lapchinj Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New York
Hey Lee,

That's great to be able to show pictures of yourself. But you do look better with that big smile. I'm glad I'm not a mindreader for the last 2. I have only about 18 pics of me before the age of 10 and none of them taken by my parents mad. I do have a bunch of pics taken by my friends families in the various sports I played along with their kids. But then there are thousands of pics taken of me without my necktie on and I didn't wear glasses back then either crazy.

Peace, Rainbows, Love, Healing & Hope
Jeff

It will get better....

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.