Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cyclebreaker (41), monkeybusinessinky (28), Tom Byrnes (55), wind west (30)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 18 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63219 Topics
442051 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#456344 - 12/07/13 11:20 PM Pedophile Claims 4 Year Old Initiated Sex
Jude Offline

Loc: New England
Convicted Pedophile Claims 4 Year Old Touched Him Inappropriately A 41-year-old man questioned by police about his alleged sexual assault of two young children claimed to detectives that a then-4-year-old boy initiated the sexual contact with him.
....it's life's illusions I recall, I really don't know life at all. "
Joni Mitchell

#456359 - 12/08/13 04:29 AM Re: Pedophile Claims 4 Year Old Initiated Sex [Re: Jude]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
if a child was attempting to initiate sexual contact with me,
i would immediately suspect that child had been previously abused, and i would contact the authorities.
without witnesses or evidence, though, that could seriously backfire.

to avoid all risk, i have made it a rule, never to be alone with a child other than my own.

this eliminates all possibility of misunderstandings, suspicions, or accusations.

War
Love
Poetry

#456389 - 12/08/13 01:30 PM Re: Pedophile Claims 4 Year Old Initiated Sex [Re: Jude]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: Jude
Convicted Pedophile Claims 4 Year Old Touched Him Inappropriately A 41-year-old man questioned by police about his alleged sexual assault of two young children claimed to detectives that a then-4-year-old boy initiated the sexual contact with him.

That is so incredibly stupid, evil, twisted. @#$%@#$%@#$%

I was... at age 4. There's no way a 4-year-old could initiate it.

Puffer

#456412 - 12/08/13 04:34 PM Re: Pedophile Claims 4 Year Old Initiated Sex [Re: Jude]
unhappycamper Offline

Loc: VA
Is anyone surprised when a pedo says something like this? Adult males who rape women say "she asked for it." What's the difference?

John

#456450 - 12/09/13 04:16 AM Re: Pedophile Claims 4 Year Old Initiated Sex [Re: Jude]
catfish86 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ohio
The guy just turns my stomache. The couple, including a convicted sex offender, are allowed to adopt the grandchildren of the woman whose daughter lost 6 kids due to alcohol and drug abuse issues. Now in protective custody, what happens next from all of the protection.
And the Wisdom to know the difference.

#456818 - 12/14/13 07:11 PM Re: Pedophile Claims 4 Year Old Initiated Sex [Re: Jude]
ThisMan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: upper south
I was four the first time. As I have said, I didn't have a clue. For God's sake, the children were four. Isn't it just a coincidence that the guy is a convicted sex offender.

"When police spoke with Mason hours after the disclosure, they were unaware that he was a convicted sex offender in a Mason County case involving a 6-year-old victim." ….quote….

How could Grandma and step Grandpa have been permitted to adopt these children? She married this guy 5 months AFTER divorce from an abusive husband….. Grandma is responsible for placing these children in harm's way. Good fuckin' job, Granny.

Hope he gets his @@ts cut off. (just a statement, not intended to violate violence.)

#456909 - 12/16/13 10:12 PM Re: Pedophile Claims 4 Year Old Initiated Sex [Re: victor-victim]
BraveFalcon Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Loc: The ATL

Originally Posted By: victor-victim
if a child was attempting to initiate sexual contact with me,
i would immediately suspect that child had been previously abused, and i would contact the authorities.

I would assume the same thing in the same situation, especially if it was an older kid. At 4, I'm not sure grabbing an adult's privates necessarily indicates that the child has been sexually abused but it certainly could. If it were a 10 year old, I'd say that type of behavior would more proof-positive of a history of sexual abuse, because a ten year old should know that it's inappropriate to try to touch an adult that way and that doing so is a sexual act. However, at 4, a child might be doing something like that purely out of innocent curiosity and out of genuinely not knowing any better. For someone to turn something like that into a sexual interaction with a 4 year old child, then for that person to claim the child was "initiating sex", is not only sick and evil, it's fucking idiotic. Sadly, this guy is probably so twisted and diluted with his own bullshit that he honestly believes that is what happened and that the sexual encounter was "consensual". Throw away the fucking key. Peace.

Ken

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.