Newest Members
RodrigoBR, MJ545, Marant, BeingFound, journey4two
12332 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
blueelectron9 (48), Grunty1967b (2014), highflight (42), jocks44 (54), kitm1 (47), Porrick (44)
Who's Online
2 registered (Aptrick, 1 invisible), 25 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12332 Members
74 Forums
63413 Topics
443358 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#453287 - 11/11/13 11:11 PM Re: Total recall of old memory [Re: Frustrated]
don64 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: St. Croix, USVI
Hi Frustrated, and thanks everyone else for sharing.

I'm 64 and have had to piece together my memories from body memories combined with the terror that is inside me. This interior landscape has severely crippled my ability to live as a human being among other people this whole lifetime. I have released an enormous amount of rage and fear related to abuse for over 11 years now. I began to remember my father's sexual abuse at age 53 and my mother's sexual abuse at age 63. While I do trust the memories, they are as if seen through a gauze filter. I have assumed that was because it was all so early, ages 0-3 1/2, and most likely another raping from my father at age 8.

I am now, as of this very moment, beginning to look at this differently. I am beginning to suspect that I have simply not been ABLE so see the events with clarity yet. I suspect that I will have some direct memory of the abuse from my mother and my father at some point. Reading your experiences is now and will continue to be helpful to me in readying me for when it happens. I'm not looking forward to it, but I am grateful everyone is here. I will certainly need you if/when the direct memories come to the surface.

Never a dull moment.

Don
Divine Law is not judgment or denial of self truths. Divine Law is honoring harmony that comes from a peaceful mind, an open heart, a true tongue, a light step, a forgiving nature, and a love of all living creatures. Jamie Sams & David Carson, Medicine Cards

#453288 - 11/11/13 11:14 PM Re: Total recall of old memory [Re: Frustrated]
don64 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: St. Croix, USVI
Hi Frustrated,

I'm sorry not to be more directly available to you right now. I do care about your journey and what happens to you, and hope you have all the support you need.

Wishing you well,

Don
Divine Law is not judgment or denial of self truths. Divine Law is honoring harmony that comes from a peaceful mind, an open heart, a true tongue, a light step, a forgiving nature, and a love of all living creatures. Jamie Sams & David Carson, Medicine Cards

#453289 - 11/11/13 11:22 PM Re: Total recall of old memory [Re: Frustrated]
Frustrated Offline

Don
It will all work out one day some how
Never give up!!!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.