Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
adam319 (46), Bellemaman (36), Bob G. (58), S D Witwicky (38)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 26 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63226 Topics
442125 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#452504 - 11/04/13 10:38 PM Re: Protecting Innocence [Re: Still]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2.5 NATO Nations
IN PRACTICE

an excerpt from a letter

He and society have learned that you can rarely 'go wrong' by doing nothing. But if I speak-up, I become attached to this thing that will likely divide people and cause me some loss or pain. Doing nothing will likely cost anyone anything and will more-than-likely prevent lots of needless damage.

Children have very quiet voices against such a societal embrace.

Still's Globs

New Video

#452911 - 11/08/13 12:13 PM Re: Protecting Innocence [Re: Still]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
i am pretty sure that excerpt does not accurately reflect your belief, sir still.

you know i cannot agree with such practical apathy.

Originally Posted By: Still
IN PRACTICE

an excerpt from a letter

He and society have learned that you can rarely 'go wrong' by doing nothing. But if I speak-up, I become attached to this thing that will likely divide people and cause me some loss or pain. Doing nothing will likely cost anyone anything and will more-than-likely prevent lots of needless damage.

War
Love
Poetry

#452977 - 11/08/13 10:27 PM Re: Protecting Innocence [Re: victor-victim]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: victor-victim
i am pretty sure that excerpt does not accurately reflect your belief, sir still.

you know i cannot agree with such practical apathy.

Originally Posted By: Still
IN PRACTICE

an excerpt from a letter

This (above) is not MY position. This is my literation of the dynamic I have found to be true in bloody thick and extensive public battles to protect the innocent. I'm the complete opposite to this. Rather, I ram shit down the throats of ANYONE who dears to even try to turn away from a hazard to child-safety.

I invoke the support of the media to shame each and every person or group that needs a slap.

Still's Globs

New Video

#453008 - 11/09/13 12:59 AM Re: Protecting Innocence [Re: Still]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Here's an example of HOW we don't really give a shnick about protecting children...evidenced by this miscarriage of justice (but is std opp procedure for one jurisdiction)

Quote:
Rick Harrison, star of the History Channel’s hit series “Pawn Stars,” spoke out against big government on the Glenn Beck radio program Friday using some shocking examples from his own life.

After discussing the $400,000 it would’ve cost to tear down a wall in his building to be in compliance with government regulations, Harrison spoke about a close family member who had something “really bad” happen to her.

The man involved, whom Harrison identified as Richard Burditt, was charged with forcible sexual abuse four years ago and has pleaded guilty.

But, Harrison said, the man “hasn’t spent a day in jail because of all the bureaucracy.”

Apparently Burditt “has to have his psycho-sexual evaluation before they could sentence him… And they’re saying it’s now delayed until September.”

Local media reports indicate Burditt, now 44-years-old, worked as a custodian at Sunrise Ridge Intermediate School in St. George, Utah, and was accused of sexually assaulting a 16-year-old girl.

“He’s not going to [go] and say, ‘I like having sex with children,’” Harrison asserted. And if he can somehow reduce his sentence by lying, he probably will. Is it really necessary that the evaluation happen before Burditt be taken into custody, Harrison asked?

“It’s the insanity of our legal system,” Harrison said, adding that the man “would’ve spent more time in jail if he got a DUI.”

“And mind you, [Burditt] doesn’t have to register as a sex offender until he’s sentenced,” Harrison added.

Still's Globs

New Video

#453483 - 11/13/13 09:57 AM Re: Protecting Innocence [Re: Still]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

No one at the school bothered to notify the police, even though Education Department regulations mandate that the school call in the police of a crime on campus poses an “immediate safety emergency.” Apparently the administration didn’t believe that the presence of three juvenile rapists on campus was an emergency.

One example of literally millions of cover-up cases.

link here:

Third Grade Boy Orally Raped By Three Classmates In New York Public School

Still's Globs

New Video

#453570 - 11/13/13 10:32 PM Re: Protecting Innocence [Re: Still]
ModTeam Offline
MaleSurvivor

It appears this topic has reached the end of it's course. Using the discussion board to explore situations, thoughts and emotions is beneficial and healthy, until such time that the discussion becomes contrary to the goals and purposes of MaleSurvivor. This topic has been discussed and for the purposes of recovery has been thoroughly answered. Site management continually strives to provide an environment safe for the purpose of pursuing one’s recovery from the effects of past sexual abuse. Please do not attempt to repost this topic, as doing so may be cause for further action by site management.

Your cooperation on this matter is appreciated.

Regards

The Moderators
Private messages sent to this account are checked irregularly due to personnel and time constraints. Please send messages to one of the moderators for the forum that is concerned by user name, or if there is no named moderator, send a PM to any moderator.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.