Newest Members
rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms, Anony_mous, Drew6991x
12367 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
rpalm06 (46)
Who's Online
2 registered (pow, Suwanee), 18 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12367 Members
74 Forums
63557 Topics
444036 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#451448 - 10/27/13 03:27 PM Re: Group Terror [Re: BuffaloCO]
BuffaloCO Offline

Loc: USA
Thanks Lee, it's moved to the maybe list. But first I would have to feel safe, then welcome, and like the focus is only on healing and not some other "agenda".

#452232 - 11/02/13 12:10 PM Re: Group Terror [Re: BuffaloCO]
BuffaloCO Offline

Options are running out as I ran out of money for T, so may have 2 try a group. Am not happy with how this is going.

#452257 - 11/02/13 05:24 PM Re: Group Terror [Re: BuffaloCO]
mattheal Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ohio
Buff,

I was scared so bad i was shaking the first time I met with a group of fellow survivors. I understand how you feel. I am sorry that you can not continue working with a T right now, but I hope you realize how strong you are for confronting your past and expressing yourself here. The T thing is not permanent and does not equal an end to your healing.

If you do decide to explore the group option, Perhaps you could start by taking small steps you are comfortable with. Maybe an e-mail to the group asking for more information regarding meeting format and guidelines. Then maybe send an e-mail addressing your concerns as you have done in this post. Maybe you could attend as an observer at first. Ultimately as with a T, you are in the driver seat and can decide what you want to pursue at whatever pace works for you. There are no wrong choices.

I hope you see that you have made lots of positive contributions to the MS community, and would do the same in face to face group.

I sincerely wish you the best.
Matt
that the worst is all behind you
And the waves that tossed the raft all night
have set you on dry land
- The Mountain Goats - "Never Quite Free"

#452341 - 11/03/13 01:00 PM Re: Group Terror [Re: BuffaloCO]
BuffaloCO Offline

frown

#452913 - 11/08/13 12:18 PM Re: Group Terror [Re: BuffaloCO]
BuffaloCO Offline

Thanks for all of the support guys. I am better now, decided on a plan and am ok with it.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.