Newest Members
ShinTensei, jaklumen, Bennett, 0128, jeremywickers
12505 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Drea (31), gpdno (47), serb guy (49), Thomas8221 (60), UncleClover (43)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 16 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12505 Members
74 Forums
64196 Topics
447990 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#456521 - 12/10/13 10:33 AM Re: wish I could see the look on his face. [Re: takingitslow]
JustScott Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

I'm assuming if he's been charged then it's been in the papers etc? How much freedom is that.... fear everywhere you go that the people looking in your direction know you're going on trial for molesting children....

I'm betting his prison sentence has already begun in that most likely he spends more time hiding and looking over his shoulders than ever before.

Hang in there. It'll be here before you know it.

#456531 - 12/10/13 02:08 PM . [Re: takingitslow]
Luademel Offline

Loc: nj

#456532 - 12/10/13 02:15 PM Re: wish I could see the look on his face. [Re: takingitslow]
KMCINVA Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

I am happy for you. But take care of yourself. It is important you have support because you will have to face the abuser. We are here for you and I hope this brings validation and allows you to continue to move forward.

Kevin

#456533 - 12/10/13 02:48 PM Re: wish I could see the look on his face. [Re: takingitslow]
takingitslow Offline

Loc: UK
It isn't in the local paper.

I was coping well until I heard a rumour a week ago that another family member was abused by my perp 40 years ago when perp was 19 and he was 10 and my other family member hasn't contacted the police or come forward publically (he told another family member this 6months ago) which has riled me up for many reasons so I just want the trial over with and perp in prison then I want to move to London and start a new life away from reminders, family members ect So a 7 month wait does make me irritable.

#456535 - 12/10/13 02:50 PM Re: wish I could see the look on his face. [Re: takingitslow]
takingitslow Offline

The fact I only heard this rumour from a 3rd party source adds to the annoyance as you can obviously take words out of context when they are re told to you and the person who tells you may make a mistake re-telling the story but yeah I have to just try and get a better job at the moment and minimise the impact the stress and anger has.

Dan

#457267 - 12/23/13 10:07 AM Re: wish I could see the look on his face. [Re: takingitslow]
takingitslow Offline

18 months ago my perp was living life normally. Job, his health was fairly good, nobody knew anything about the csa. This xmas he is spending his time in hospital throwing up fecal matter because he was rushed to hospital for an emergency bowel cancer operation (i don't know what stage of bowel cancer he has) but the image of him suffering throwing up human sh*t feels like great karma.

He might die before the trial he might live for another 5 years I don't know but his xmas will be spent in absolute agony what ever happens I'm ready to deal with it.
Dan

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.