Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
clutzygurl (22), dun (50), Gene (50), ufp1964 (50), Zoot (68)
Who's Online
5 registered (Jay1946, Obi, focusedbody, 2 invisible), 19 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63355 Topics
443020 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#449439 - 10/07/13 04:14 PM ! [Re: Zero]
Smalltown80sBoy Offline
MaleSurvivor

!

Edited by Smalltown80sBoy (02/28/14 09:58 PM)

#449672 - 10/09/13 02:27 PM Re: Two incidents of abuse [Re: Zero]
Cthulhu Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Cascadia
Zero,

I am very sorry you have to deal with this, and although its already been said I also want to tell you again that what that women, like what your brother, did to you was not at all your fault. You deserved none of those events. Do not wrap yourself in unnecessary guilt or think of yourself as an "idiot" for trusting someone. She broke your trust in the most serious and basic way - that was her doing and not something you should feel you had to predict.

Secondly, I would like to say I can really relate to what you wrote and how you feel. I was abused at 12/13 in what I thought was a relationship with an older teenager. I feel into that same relationship pattern earlier this year at 22. Let myself be used and abused despite being a 6'3" fit trained infantry soldier.

I feel it is my fault. Responsible for his actions and mine. For his emotions and mine. I also go through the "bipolar like cycle" you describe which leaves me functionally useless and unable to ever feel safe and situated in my life.

I am sharing this, hoping it doesn't sound like I am co-opting your post, to let you know your feelings, and at least a reasonable facsimile of your experience, is shared. You are not alone. Your feelings are normal, feeling responsible is normal, but you must let yourself know you are not responsible and try to free yourself little-by-little from the machinations of your mind and your experiences.

I am very sorry for your experience and hope this site is useful to you. I have found use in making personal connections with a few guys on the site and just developing relationships of mutual support.

With Love,

VoteCthulhu

Edited by Cthulhu (01/03/14 08:36 PM)

some context

#457200 - 12/21/13 08:26 PM Re: Two incidents of abuse [Re: Zero]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
apologies for the late response,
but i must have missed your entrance.

welcome to ms.org.

War
Love
Poetry

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.