Newest Members
matthewdavid, M.L., SammyJG, Rod2112, Mark71
12886 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Camber (28), Jonathan64 (35), Peterwest (69)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 17 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12886 Members
75 Forums
66693 Topics
466002 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#482074 - 05/11/15 05:48 AM Re: Introduction [Re: smc1972]
Austin54 Offline

Loc: New Zealand
At least there is no shame here.... only courage and openness! Feels refreshing!
Abused by my father, I chose family and faith over promiscuity. Married for 35 years and great sex at home, I am the head of a clan: 4 kids and 5 grands, but I still experience SSA. The family needs me to be strong and supportive, but inside I am a 7-yr old child craving his father's love.

#482145 - 05/12/15 03:09 PM Re: Introduction [Re: Jay1946]
Nothing Man Offline

Loc: Ohio
Hi Jay. I hope you are well.

Your case and mine have a lot of similarities. While my mother also engaged in emotional incest with me, in addition she sexually molested me for years beginning when I was about 12. I always wanted to be close to my father but his job kept him traveling, sometimes three weeks out of four. But we became closer as I grew older.

I was also raped when I was eight or nine by a teenaged male babysitter. That is something I'll never forget.

Just wanted you to know that you are not alone. Mike
Suisse et libre
2015 WoR Hope Springs

#482192 - 05/13/15 11:41 AM Re: Introduction [Re: Jay1946]
Jay1946 Offline

Loc: Miami, Florida, USA

Thanks for your thoughts. Because of this website and guys like you I know I'm not alone and this knowledge is a source of great comfort. You are not alone either.

After belonging to this community for a while and applying what I learned to my life, I am really surprised at the heavy consequences that one incident of childhood sexual abuse can have in one's life. Before I discovered this site my attitude was to not give it importance because "what effect could one incident have on my life". But now I can see how it hijacked the normal development of my sexuality and caused lifelong sexual confusion and lots of distress in my life.

Fortunately, I have been blessed with a very supportive wife, and a 35 year marriage, that is a source of consolation and peace. I guess it somewhat compensates for all the angst the c.s.a. has produced in my life.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.