Newest Members
BusterJones, Desperateforhelp, aniceguy, Green_Lantern, Safe11ride
12121 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
alan's marc (43), Opal (59)
Who's Online
5 registered (Cthulhu, CafeMan, 3 invisible), 71 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12121 Members
73 Forums
62528 Topics
438168 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#440749 - 07/12/13 10:32 PM Penn State back in the news
OKIE MIKE Offline

Loc: HULBERT OK
Penn State is back in the news. They have agreed to start settling Sexual abuse claims . With the victims of Coach Sandusky .
The bad part of this is that Penn state University is owned my the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. In effect the People of Pennsylvania are the ones that are that are paying for the crimes of one man.
I believe that these Boys (Men) do deserve to be compensated. For the Emotional and Physical damage that was done to there lives .
It is a shame that the reputation of Penn State is forever damaged . Because of the actions of a few men. Penn State was one of the best schools to get an education.

"I HAD NO SHOES THEN I SAW A MAN THAT HAD NO FEET"

"All I can do is be me, whoever that is"

#440755 - 07/13/13 12:44 AM Re: Penn State back in the news [Re: OKIE MIKE]
looking2heal Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: pa
It should cone outta the millions the sports program brings in....or the money they get from tv

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.