Newest Members
Serenity40, markm, hans32, SilentNoLonger, masryt
12132 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
casey (45), flaredsoul (31), Madcap (29), susie24 (59)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12132 Members
73 Forums
62560 Topics
438338 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#438409 - 06/16/13 11:37 PM why am i not intrested in sex????
forgive777 Offline

Loc: california
Its been like this since I broke up with my ex girlfriend! I find no intrest in persuin an orgasm! Iam not like other man that find a girl after anothe r iam more a relationship type of dude! But lately two years no its been like I don't care about having sex I check out woman lust whtever! Like all of us do! But it just seems imposiible to find a sex partner like I don't have tht motivation! Is it do to the abuse and the other traumas I have ???? Thanks

#438439 - 06/17/13 09:54 AM Re: why am i not intrested in sex???? [Re: forgive777]
Casmir213 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Northeast, USA
Forgive777,

I, for the most part, am not interested in sex either. Sex, for it's own sake, has little appeal to me, other than if it's with a prostitute, and then it's fun, but can be very expensive, so I stay away from it, because it's turned into an expensive addiction.

I would imagine that if I had the "right" partner, things would be different, but as it stands right now, I've seen that society has convinced me that sex is something to be desired as a thing in and of itself, totally detached from the human relationship that, to me, would make sex enjoyable. When I think about how society indoctrinates us with constant propaganda since as far back as being a teenager, that sex is something of the utmost importance, value, pleasure, and status, as to be almost a matter of life and death (which, socially speaking, it is), it no wonder I was convinced of something that wasn't the case for me. It's like alcohol, there's no reason why someone who's never had it would ever want it were it not for the peer pressure and constant messages that it has some value to us. This, however, is not the truth of the matter for me. Other than with prostitutes, sex is not something that is not that desirable to me. I can take it or leave it if given a choice.

Caz

WoR Alumnus - Hope Springs, OH, October 2009

My avatar is the farmhouse at the Hope Spring, OH WoR. It's a nice place.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.