Newest Members
Rurai, ratherbfishing, NeverAgainSB, It Just Is, HealingHope
12805 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
blueelectron9 (49), Grunty1967b (2015), highflight (43), jocks44 (55), kitm1 (48), Porrick (45)
Who's Online
5 registered (5 invisible), 15 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12805 Members
75 Forums
66056 Topics
461801 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#479056 - 03/15/15 05:01 PM The science and technique of Love in scripture [Re: victor-victim]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada

Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his saltness, wherewith will ye season it? Have salt in yourselves, and have peace one with another.
Mark 9:50

A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
John 13:34

These things I command you, that ye love one another.
John 15:17

Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another.
Romans 12:10

Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.
Romans 12:16

Wherefore receive ye one another, as Christ also received us to the glory of God.
Romans 15:7

For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.
Galatians 5:13

I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called, with all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love; endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.
Ephesians 4:1-3

Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: 32 and be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christís sake hath forgiven you.
Ephesians 4:31-32

And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit; speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord; giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ; submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.
Ephesians 5:18-21

Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering; forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye. And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness.
Colossians 3:12-14

Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
1 Thessalonians 4:18

Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.
1 Thessalonians 5:11

Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
James 5:16

Use hospitality one to another without grudging.
1 Peter 4:9

War
Love
Poetry

#482813 - 05/25/15 11:33 PM Re: LOVE in scripture [Re: victor-victim]
victor-victim Offline

Psalm 136:26 - Give thanks to the God of heaven, for his steadfast love endures forever.

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Romans 8:37-39 - No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Ephesians 2:4-5 - But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christó by grace you have been saved.

Romans 5:8 - God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

Zephaniah 3:17 - The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing.

1 Peter 5:6-7 - Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you, casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.

Psalm 86:15 - But you, O Lord, are a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness.

Deuteronomy 7:9 - Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments, to a thousand generations.

John 13:34-35 - A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.

Proverbs 8:17 - I love those who love me, and those who seek me diligently find me.

War
Love
Poetry

#484681 - 06/28/15 05:27 PM Re: LOVE in scripture [Re: victor-victim]
victor-victim Offline

War
Love
Poetry

#486552 - 08/04/15 03:07 PM Re: LOVE in scripture [Re: victor-victim]
victor-victim Offline

Love is strong as death,
jealousy is fierce as the grave.
Its flashes are flashes of fire,
the very flame of the Lord.
Many waters cannot quench love,
neither can floods drown it.

Song of Solomon 8

The Lord is gracious, and full of compassion;
slow to anger, and of great mercy.
The Lord is good to all:
and his tender mercies are over all his works.

Psalm 145

For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
2 Timothy 1

War
Love
Poetry

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.