Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his saltness, wherewith will ye season it? Have salt in yourselves, and have peace one with another.
Mark 9:50

A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
John 13:34

These things I command you, that ye love one another.
John 15:17

Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another.
Romans 12:10

Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.
Romans 12:16

Wherefore receive ye one another, as Christ also received us to the glory of God.
Romans 15:7

For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.
Galatians 5:13

I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called, with all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love; endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.
Ephesians 4:1-3

Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: 32 and be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christís sake hath forgiven you.
Ephesians 4:31-32

And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit; speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord; giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ; submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.
Ephesians 5:18-21

Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering; forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye. And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness.
Colossians 3:12-14

Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
1 Thessalonians 4:18

Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.
1 Thessalonians 5:11

Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
James 5:16

Use hospitality one to another without grudging.
1 Peter 4:9

War
Love
Poetry