Newest Members
Serenity40, markm, hans32, SilentNoLonger, masryt
12132 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
casey (45), flaredsoul (31), Madcap (29), susie24 (59)
Who's Online
7 registered (pufferfish, CafeMan, 5 invisible), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12132 Members
73 Forums
62561 Topics
438347 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#435697 - 05/24/13 10:31 PM XChildren of the Night
Davoice Offline

Loc: Western, New York
Late at Night when the world is safe within there dreams I walk the shadows..Late at Night I feel the need for someone who like me needs understanding.So off I go into the darkness of the night all alone I walk each street until I find someone who is just like me looking for some company Children of the Night....

Late at Night a restless feeling takes control of me and I can't fight it.... Late at Night I feel the need for someone who like me needs understanding.... So once again into the darkness of the night all alone I walk each street until I find someone who is just klike me looking for some company.... Children Of The Night

#435698 - 05/24/13 10:32 PM Re: XChildren of the Night [Re: Davoice]
Kilo Offline

Loc: New York
Bomb fucking diggity! This is some good ass shit man! Way to express yourself!

#435704 - 05/24/13 10:42 PM Re: XChildren of the Night [Re: Kilo]
Davoice Offline

Loc: Western, New York
This a sad piece and I hope to bring my inner child out of this darkness I feel blessed to have these outlets to do that with and I feel prevaledged to be able to share and help those who can use my help or benefit from what I have to say Then I have done myself a greater service by helping there is too much hurt in the world today and I only wish that I could give my preditor the chance to heal himself but he is gone from the face of the earth now and I am still here I need to move on

#435705 - 05/24/13 10:43 PM Re: XChildren of the Night [Re: Davoice]
Kilo Offline

Loc: New York
That is true man!

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.