Newest Members
Serenity40, markm, hans32, SilentNoLonger, masryt
12132 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
casey (45), flaredsoul (31), Madcap (29), susie24 (59)
Who's Online
3 registered (focusedbody, mike1965, 1 invisible), 62 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12132 Members
73 Forums
62560 Topics
438341 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#436145 - 05/29/13 12:33 AM Re: Anyone else hate their abuser/want to beat him/her [Re: lapchinj]
SoccerStar Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New York
Originally Posted By: lapchinj
Originally Posted By: SoccerStar
FWIW, Jeff, if I knew for a fact that my perp had done it at gunpoint under pain of torture and death, I'd forgive him. Why waste feelings on the puppet that ought to go to the puppetmaster?

Do you mean that you would forgive him for what he did?

Yes. That's probably the only circumstance under which I COULD forgive him.

"Don't think it hasn't been a little slice of heaven just because it hasn't!" --Bugs Bunny

#436148 - 05/29/13 01:17 AM Re: Anyone else hate their abuser/want to beat him/her [Re: Publius]
lapchinj Offline
MaleSurvivor

Yeah I guess it would be the only reason. I wish the people I hurt would think that way

Peace, Rainbows, Love & Healing
Jeff

It will get better....

#436150 - 05/29/13 01:32 AM Re: Anyone else hate their abuser/want to beat him/her [Re: Publius]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada

War
Love
Poetry

#436161 - 05/29/13 07:26 AM Re: Anyone else hate their abuser/want to beat him/her [Re: Publius]
OCN Offline

Loc: Western Europe
thnx for sharing victor, great story

To myself, i just don't know. The perp is my brother, it happened once.. i don't know if im afraid to feel if there is hate inside because of the family relation. And i don't want to ruin my brothers life and career.
But at the same time i also realize i cant hold it all in for the rest of my life.

I'm also wondering what has happened to him? Was it about family hierarchy? Was it to show love? (which would mean he had been abused before he abused me) There's just so much uncertainty, that i don't know where to start. I'd say that in my case there is more fear than hatred. But sometimes i feel that he stole my potential, my possiblities. Which is to say that i still give away my power.. Sad but true. Have to work on that

Edited by OCN (05/29/13 07:27 AM)

#436179 - 05/29/13 09:15 AM Re: Anyone else hate their abuser/want to beat him/her [Re: victor-victim]
lapchinj Offline
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: victor-victim
i did it for me.....

I'm so happy that you got to where you are today. Peace tastes like candy.

Peace, Rainbows, Love & Healing
Jeff

It will get better....

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.