Newest Members
Jay1159, jon-jon, want more, pgh15217, Barracuda312
12343 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
GeneF48 (66), kun wang (32)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 19 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12343 Members
74 Forums
63439 Topics
443463 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#434747 - 05/15/13 12:43 PM Dunno if this is in correct forum or not
Zug Offline

Loc: Progress
Im in a strange place in my life. I know without a doubt that I was victim of sexual abuse, multiple incidents/perps over time. I remember some of stuff completely, some only in flashes and some I can only guess about due to strong reactions Ive had and continue to have. Im limited in terms of care I receive. Im still having flashes of memory and I habe periods where I just switch off, isolate, get depressed, pull away. I cannot work and have a very difficult time maintaining even simplest relationships. Im scared of dating, Ive had bad results in past, I seem to attract women who have very bad sex issues of their own, promiscuity, betrayal, etc. I feel like finding a hole, crawling in and staying there. How does this get better? How can I come back from this. It seems like some people just deal and keep skipping along-although many Ive known that do this are sex addicts or whatever-at least they can function. I feel like a freak among freaks because I havent acted out, etc in many ways. I keep seeking a stable relationship with the worst possible candidates. Someone please help me. What does DIDIS mean? Is there a diagnosis for what I have? WTF do I do? Im so confused, I feel like I should just withdraw from society for good, like there is no place for me. Can anyone relate to this? Is there anybody out there thats been through similar stuff?

Edited by Zug (05/15/13 12:57 PM)

#434752 - 05/15/13 01:01 PM Re: Dunno if this is in correct forum or not [Re: Zug]
bodyguard8367 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: ""
""

Edited by bodyguard8367 (02/27/14 03:19 PM)

#434778 - 05/15/13 08:02 PM Re: Dunno if this is in correct forum or not [Re: Zug]
Zug Offline

Loc: Progress
Im currently limited in terms of help due to financial limitations, that should change soon. I just needed to vent for a few lines, I know getting a good T is important, not being able to get one is frustrating to say the least. I think there are things my current 'care provider' is probably missing. Thanks for response.

#434780 - 05/15/13 08:41 PM Re: Dunno if this is in correct forum or not [Re: Zug]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
vent away. your thoughts and feelings are welcome here.

War
Love
Poetry

#434794 - 05/15/13 10:45 PM Re: Dunno if this is in correct forum or not [Re: Zug]
ThisMan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: upper south
yes, sir. to reiterate what vv said, your thoughts and feelings are welcome. And you are not alone in how you feel. Most of us feel or have felt the same way. Continue to share.

#434795 - 05/15/13 10:50 PM Re: Dunno if this is in correct forum or not [Re: Zug]
Happythoughts Offline

Can anyone relate to this?,,

Most of the time I don't know what to type here, everything you said I can relate to ...

#434797 - 05/15/13 10:51 PM Re: Dunno if this is in correct forum or not [Re: Zug]
Happythoughts Offline

Can anyone relate to this?,,

Most of the time I don't know what to type here, everything you said I can relate to ...

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.