Newest Members
Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms
12369 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
aleja (40), bc22 (47), DavidMI (40), Forrest_Gump (39), Jay1946 (68), Malc4 (29), mpm01 (49), widpaulman (43)
Who's Online
2 registered (bcl092, 1 invisible), 17 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12369 Members
74 Forums
63574 Topics
444161 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#433174 - 05/01/13 04:44 PM Re: Problems? Take a Hike [Re: concerned_husky]
concerned_husky Offline
MaleSurvivor

smile Thanks for the reply guys...it's awesome to know there are guys on here who enjoy being out in nature, though I can really relate to how lonely it can get sometimes. Lee - yeah it is snow there, they have just a bit left up on top, I had to tread some of it and I got scared every once in a while I might slip and fall into the valley somewhere!

I did another hike today, a shorter one, but a hike nonetheless. I had some more interesting, positive thoughts creeping into my mind. I think the main one was realizing how incredibly, incredibly *small* the perpetrators' world is. It's pitiful that they'd be so self-absorbed as to stifle the spirit of a kid, to lower the kid down to his level of not being able to enjoy life and to relegate things into a power-prism. I'm slowly rising above it and revitalizing myself, becoming comfortable with myself and being able to step outside and enjoy life for what it is. I think that's the 'last laugh' a survivor can have - that's *beating* the game. Experiencing life as it should be - full of adventure, energy, hope, mystery. I won't confine myself to their boring cycle anymore, and though it's hard to stay completely free of it, I'll keep stepping up.

#433176 - 05/01/13 04:55 PM Re: Problems? Take a Hike [Re: concerned_husky]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Husky you are writing poetry and I likeeeeee it wink

#433261 - 05/02/13 08:26 AM Re: Problems? Take a Hike [Re: concerned_husky]
concerned_husky Offline
MaleSurvivor

Igor - think I'm growing up (I hope, anyway)...slowly but excruciatingly smile

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.