Newest Members
JLB, MrsC, wraphd, blufish, JPmc
12437 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
carperson (26), Daryoush (59), Gary31 (48), Overburdened78 (33), scaredcrappie (29), ThomasO (63), Wornoutsoul (38), WRR (34), zakwilde005 (45)
Who's Online
5 registered (aniceguy, highflight, 3 invisible), 25 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12437 Members
74 Forums
63851 Topics
445847 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#433174 - 05/01/13 04:44 PM Re: Problems? Take a Hike [Re: concerned_husky]
concerned_husky Offline
MaleSurvivor

smile Thanks for the reply guys...it's awesome to know there are guys on here who enjoy being out in nature, though I can really relate to how lonely it can get sometimes. Lee - yeah it is snow there, they have just a bit left up on top, I had to tread some of it and I got scared every once in a while I might slip and fall into the valley somewhere!

I did another hike today, a shorter one, but a hike nonetheless. I had some more interesting, positive thoughts creeping into my mind. I think the main one was realizing how incredibly, incredibly *small* the perpetrators' world is. It's pitiful that they'd be so self-absorbed as to stifle the spirit of a kid, to lower the kid down to his level of not being able to enjoy life and to relegate things into a power-prism. I'm slowly rising above it and revitalizing myself, becoming comfortable with myself and being able to step outside and enjoy life for what it is. I think that's the 'last laugh' a survivor can have - that's *beating* the game. Experiencing life as it should be - full of adventure, energy, hope, mystery. I won't confine myself to their boring cycle anymore, and though it's hard to stay completely free of it, I'll keep stepping up.

#433176 - 05/01/13 04:55 PM Re: Problems? Take a Hike [Re: concerned_husky]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Husky you are writing poetry and I likeeeeee it wink

#433261 - 05/02/13 08:26 AM Re: Problems? Take a Hike [Re: concerned_husky]
concerned_husky Offline
MaleSurvivor

Igor - think I'm growing up (I hope, anyway)...slowly but excruciatingly smile

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.