Newest Members
Francis Xavier, JLB, MrsC, wraphd, blufish
12438 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
carperson (26), Daryoush (59), Gary31 (48), Overburdened78 (33), scaredcrappie (29), ThomasO (63), Wornoutsoul (38), WRR (34), zakwilde005 (45)
Who's Online
6 registered (JW1230, MrsC, 4 invisible), 17 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12438 Members
74 Forums
63852 Topics
445850 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#432493 - 04/26/13 05:57 AM Re: I made a mistake? [Re: CloudyFalls]
Lancer Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Florida
You should have told someone? Really? If any help CF, I was 15-16 and I didn't tell anyone because I had no clue I could and, even then, WHO would I tell? IF I'd told, looking back, would it have made the situation worse?

Abusive home environment - they'd already threatened to have me "put away" - plus a high school guidance counselor who was in control of my classes, choice of college, etc. And I'm gonna tell? HAH!

No, Little CF didn't make any mistake. And I agree with those who have posted that your father is deflecting blame. I'm pleased to hear you immediately recognized that. Your thinking and assessment is very clear. Well done!

I don't know what kind of control he has over your life right now but, at the least I'd bring it up to the T to see if you can find a way out of it.

#432556 - 04/26/13 06:37 PM Re: I made a mistake? [Re: CloudyFalls]
CloudyFalls Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ohio
Thanks for all the support guys, I definitely needed it after that. And I will definitely be bringing this up in therapy.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.