Newest Members
R Ellis, SailingAway, Kitty6, Johnnygolightly, Stormchaser
12318 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
iwishicared (41), Scott Oliver (53), TutDaVinci (32)
Who's Online
6 registered (Ocellaris, Johnnygolightly, Obi, NeverGiveUp23, SailingAway, 1 invisible), 20 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12318 Members
74 Forums
63369 Topics
443117 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#429691 - 04/01/13 12:13 AM bullying forget? are you crazy? triggers possibly
sportinrucks Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Louisiana
Let me ask you, how the fuck am I supposed to just move on with my life. I was bullied in the military to the point where I would cut myself, and vomit before going to drill. My parents got stressed but none of them did anything. I didn't do anything. My therapists say just move on. Everytime I went to MMA and got black eyes, bloody noses, my parents would scold me for doing that even though I was getting bullied in the military. I coulnt move out of my parents' house b/c I was too afraid to. I had so much potential Im 27, unemployed afraid to work again I don't even want to be apart of this society anymore.

Nobody wants to touch the issue in my family, even my therapists say move on. It seems like everyone is too busy in the rat race to say ''hey, let's talk about this''. So I'm left to deal with this shit. How can you tell me not to try to file a lawsuit when Subway gets sued for having an 11 inch sandwich that's supposed to be a footlong?

How can you tell me to even be a law abiding citizen anymore in the country when I did that. I stayed out of trouble and all I did was get bullied. I tried to join the military, I was proud to wear the uniform, be apart of something and serve my country and all I did was get stepped on.

#429692 - 04/01/13 12:15 AM Re: bullying forget? are you crazy? triggers possibly [Re: sportinrucks]
sportinrucks Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Louisiana
To top that off I was some weak ass therapist who told me that it was my fault for getting bullied because I let them yet they would get their asses busted if they were in the military. Why am I supposed to be a good person to people, why am I even supposed to give back to humanity?

Edited by sportinrucks (04/01/13 12:15 AM)

#429709 - 04/01/13 09:09 AM Re: bullying forget? are you crazy? triggers possibly [Re: sportinrucks]
Jude Offline

Loc: New England
Hey Sportin'

The only moving on you need to do is to a new therapist who knows what he/she is doing. Even if you have to go outside the VA system, it might be worth it for you in the long run.

Jude
You've got to roll with the punches to get to what's real"
Van Halen

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.