Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
almostdonew/life (39), barelysurviving (45), bigbob20 (69), billyp (65), Shawv (70), TheTwoOfUs (43)
Who's Online
6 registered (highflight, Shyshark, Rich1967, 3 invisible), 38 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63774 Topics
445364 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#429389 - 03/28/13 02:36 PM I just want to fall.
CloudyFalls Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ohio
As I sit here, with only myself to face. I ponder, what is wrong?
The sadness welling over, torrenting like a wave coming subtle, but ever so fearce.
I see myself, and the wave crashes over, and nothing is here, but the boy who was in fear.
And I remember everything, and I wish it all away. I want to look the other way.
For I know, in my face, it is what I see, that I don't want to see.
With a hole in my heart, and a chip on my shoulder, I see myself forsaken.
Forsaken by God, forsaken on earth. Plaught to live here with no way to turn.
But a ghost that always haunts me. And as I try to redeem myself, I deem myself unworthy.
For I am stupid, I am not worthy, for how could I be? I look up to the sky for my God,
with nobody looking back. The pain in my heart swells over, wondering why I ever should
deserve what I've got. But I push, I push, and I push to nothing but air. For it is inside me
which I fear. The darkness, the hole, the emptiness inside, I see, and cannot push it far
enough away. And again I wish it all away. Again nowhere to turn, but inside of myself.
I see the boy, I can't bear to watch. I can't bear to face my face. So more the shadows call,
an exit I see, an exit not real. For there is no place to hide, from that boy's eyes.
Those sad eyes. The eyes you could never wish to see. The eyes of a boy who's lost
everything, with nobody but himself to blame. There is no escape.
And as I sit and reflect, a thought arises. All I ever wanted was to be loved.
And how I yearn forever to be understood. I fear nothing can fill that void.

#429394 - 03/28/13 03:48 PM Re: I just want to fall. [Re: CloudyFalls]
bodyguard8367 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: ""
""

Edited by bodyguard8367 (02/26/14 09:53 PM)

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.