Newest Members
JLB, MrsC, wraphd, blufish, JPmc
12437 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
carperson (26), Daryoush (59), Gary31 (48), Overburdened78 (33), scaredcrappie (29), ThomasO (63), Wornoutsoul (38), WRR (34), zakwilde005 (45)
Who's Online
1 registered (tbkkfile), 14 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12437 Members
74 Forums
63851 Topics
445846 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#429389 - 03/28/13 02:36 PM I just want to fall.
CloudyFalls Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ohio
As I sit here, with only myself to face. I ponder, what is wrong?
The sadness welling over, torrenting like a wave coming subtle, but ever so fearce.
I see myself, and the wave crashes over, and nothing is here, but the boy who was in fear.
And I remember everything, and I wish it all away. I want to look the other way.
For I know, in my face, it is what I see, that I don't want to see.
With a hole in my heart, and a chip on my shoulder, I see myself forsaken.
Forsaken by God, forsaken on earth. Plaught to live here with no way to turn.
But a ghost that always haunts me. And as I try to redeem myself, I deem myself unworthy.
For I am stupid, I am not worthy, for how could I be? I look up to the sky for my God,
with nobody looking back. The pain in my heart swells over, wondering why I ever should
deserve what I've got. But I push, I push, and I push to nothing but air. For it is inside me
which I fear. The darkness, the hole, the emptiness inside, I see, and cannot push it far
enough away. And again I wish it all away. Again nowhere to turn, but inside of myself.
I see the boy, I can't bear to watch. I can't bear to face my face. So more the shadows call,
an exit I see, an exit not real. For there is no place to hide, from that boy's eyes.
Those sad eyes. The eyes you could never wish to see. The eyes of a boy who's lost
everything, with nobody but himself to blame. There is no escape.
And as I sit and reflect, a thought arises. All I ever wanted was to be loved.
And how I yearn forever to be understood. I fear nothing can fill that void.

#429394 - 03/28/13 03:48 PM Re: I just want to fall. [Re: CloudyFalls]
bodyguard8367 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: ""
""

Edited by bodyguard8367 (02/26/14 09:53 PM)

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.