Newest Members
ShinTensei, jaklumen, Bennett, 0128, jeremywickers
12505 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Drea (31), gpdno (47), serb guy (49), Thomas8221 (60), UncleClover (43)
Who's Online
1 registered (tbkkfile), 13 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12505 Members
74 Forums
64194 Topics
447976 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#426813 - 03/01/13 01:03 AM loanlyness and fighting
bass drummer Offline

Loc: new zealand
Its been a few months since i have been on here. I know when i need some male support i can get on here and they are around all the time. Just a little update on my fight i have moved out of the town from where my CSA happened and working with a T that i go to see every 4 weeks. I dont know anybody in this new town so there is nobody to talk to for 4 weeks the only person i do no is my brother and if you have read my story it makes it abit hard but we have a strong bond not sure if it is from what happened or not???????

Anyway it is very hard to be alone most of the time with no support on a day to day baises i have been trying 2 make friends but i dont trust males but i no u guys are there for me all i ask for is a bit of support and i would go on chat if my phone would let me

Thanks in advance bass

#426819 - 03/01/13 03:06 AM Re: loanlyness and fighting [Re: bass drummer]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Hang on bass drummer,
loneliness is terrible negative feeling.
Good that you reached out. We are here for you. I know that is not same to have some virtual buddy like we all are here but it is something that can help you to fight loneliness.
I was terrible lonely when I came to this city couple years ago, I didn't have any friends and it took me a lot of time and energy to get some.
It helped me that I started playing tennis and later I took course in slasa. After that I have many friends, I have opportunities to go out and do things that I like and with people that I know.

It is not easy and it is needed a lot of time, energy and courage.
I was sometimes felt like ill when I needed to go to some social event where I didn't know anyone.

Hang on my friend, you are not alone!

Pero

#429440 - 03/29/13 04:16 AM Re: loanlyness and fighting [Re: bass drummer]
pbert53 Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington, USA
Yes Bass,

You are in the right place to have friends with listening ears mate. i keep coming back to give support and a listening ear. There were a lot of good guys here that have come to my aid in one way or another.

It was great chatting with you the other night. i am so impressed by your steadfastness to your recovery. At 23, in this day and age, you are a great roll model and example to even us oldsters.

take care mate

peace

paul

~ adapted from: Sri Ram

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.