Newest Members
mojo, James M, FredM88, Vermona, Jas52
12111 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
-Matt- (39), kevin1963 (51), Northwoods (61), rcb0973 (58), sportinrucks (29)
Who's Online
5 registered (don64, 4 invisible), 71 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12111 Members
73 Forums
62494 Topics
438023 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#426662 - 02/27/13 09:17 AM 30 Days for sex with 14 Year Old, Weapons, & Drugs
Jude Offline

Loc: New England
Bogie was initially charged in 2010 with lewd and lascivious conduct with a child, for allegedly engaging in sexual misconduct with a 14-year-old girl after providing her alcohol. During that investigation, police searched his home and found more than a half pound of marijuana, pills and 44 firearms, including machines guns, rifles and pistols, according to police affidavits......A federal judge last week ordered Jeff Bogie, 50, sent to federal prison for 30 days for unlawful possession of a firearm. Days later, state prosecutors finalized a deal that called for the same sentence which will run at the same time for charges contributing to the delinquency of the minor, prohibited acts, marijuana possession and possessing stolen property.

Norwich Man Gets 30 days.....

#426665 - 02/27/13 09:42 AM Re: 30 Days for sex with 14 Year Old, Weapons, & Drugs [Re: Jude]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Poor kids under reach of abusive people with such attitude and law enforcements...

#426723 - 02/28/13 01:58 AM Re: 30 Days for sex with 14 Year Old, Weapons, & Drugs [Re: Jude]
Jacob S Offline
MaleSurvivor

I don't understand why such things don't get more press coverage.
"As long as the child within is not allowed to become aware of what happened to him or her, a part of his or her emotional life will remain frozen . . . all appeals to love, solidarity, and compassion will be useless."
-- Alice Miller

#426740 - 02/28/13 06:16 AM Re: 30 Days for sex with 14 Year Old, Weapons, & Drugs [Re: Jude]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2 NATO Nations
Vermont! Fkg Vermont. Bogie is one rich prick. He owns large-scale contracting companies. It got no press coverage because that's what he told them to do.

There was no justice in this case because he has the money to manipulate outcomes, or has dirt on very powerful people, or owns the Gov, or whatever.

The illegal fully-auto guns would be enough to put anyone away for a very very long time. As for raping a 14-yo. The federal court did not hear that case. That was left to the state court...which is an easy one for him. That judge probably has beer and golf with Bogie down in Ocala FL every other Winter weekend.

Its positively frightening. I'm guessing if I did some surface-digging, I'd find that the girl is the daughter of an executive in one of his companies and that she all of a sudden refused to testify.

Still's Globs

New Video

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.