Newest Members
cricket1007, Nickie98, jahfree, Daryl X., tryintothrive
12496 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
joeybird (54), ladyinwaiting (46), txpearl (46)
Who's Online
1 registered (Nickie98), 11 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12496 Members
74 Forums
64167 Topics
447760 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#425015 - 02/11/13 11:27 PM Re: "unspeakable"? [Re: cosmos]
xxanxus Offline

Loc: Global
I usually go to the gym and drown out the unspeakable with the sound of my fists hitting the punching bag... It's rather cathartic

#425056 - 02/12/13 12:28 PM Re: "unspeakable"? [Re: cosmos]
cosmos Offline

Loc: Puget Sound
"trigger alert"

Thanks to all who cared they know who they are but to more esoteric questions. I do live in NH at least thatís what my dl says, somewhere in Grafton County however Iím typically never there in the ďold daysĒ I used to drive down to metro NYC every week but not anymore (Boston to Philly), currently in HI and just relishing the fact that typically Iíd be in Medicine Hat or some other frozen hell thatís currently colder then NE, just like in the summer when its 75 and rainy Iíll be in Houston, never and I mean never Hawaii or anyplace warm in the winter, times have changed things are definitively looking up!

"trigger alert"

To more serious matters for those that havenít read everything Iíve posted, no his statements were statements of fact, he didnít have to lie or embellish he was just speaking the truth, and maybe thatís why it was so hard to talk about it, because its true, itís just so sad that my whole life could be condensed to 1 small sentence, and even worse that there is no way for me ever to separate myself from the truth of it, just like the image in my mind that appeared as I was remembering, 2 sides of the same coin ,abused from birth till 7, I never wanted to think about it I couldnít go there, yet I had to I had no choice have to embrace every ounce of evil he ever directed towards me I have to internalize it I have to become this evil one last time just one last time one last time to remember what it was like, everything every last warped twisted evil detail, everything that spoke about him not me, I was an innocent, a little boy, I wasnít evil, but lived in hell surrounded by el diablo and his sycophants, he was a monster, the high priest of evil. Wow he could scare two little kids, big man, powerful evil man, you can scare two kids, you can beat them until one sucks you off, that makes you powerful hugh, really it does, Iím sure you told everyone how great and powerful you were right, ďhey Julius get this I beat them and just when I think theyíre figuring out the whens and the wherefores I beat them again, heck I even beat them if they do a good job. It keeps them on their toes, itís so hard not to laugh sometimes they're so pathetic, they just sit there in a corner and let me beat them, what is their problem, why do they always cry and complainĒ Evil incarnate; el diablo; there are no words to describe you, how can you describe the filth that oozed from your devil inhabited body and the actions you unleashed on the world, who died and made you god, who gave you the authority to choose eternal damnation for me and Beca, who, why, weíre both still here, trapped in this hell you created for us, the only way out is to figure this all out, you your role, your evil, and be able to walk away not run , not scared, just leave you there lord of the manor, but its empty, thereís no one left but you, everyone else is dead or gone , no one wants to be around el diablo, I carried you into the ground many years ago, too bad I also buried so much of myself that day, so much of my cousin, at least your dead, your evil is dead, I just hope that you never had to touch anyone after me before you died, I guess Iíll just have to hope, hope that in me giving you everything I had that maybe I spared someone else some pain, you never cared about sparing anyone anything, it made you feel real good when you could beat us and make us cry, some new trick or torture you came up with, the sickness that was within you died with you your evil lives on, in this hollow discarded husk of a man writing this, it get no solace here just my tears, tears for the others tears for my dad most of all, someone Iíll never know.

Something my wife used to say a lot, ďits not something ďnormal peopleĒwould do?Ē Eventually she just accepted who I ďIíve been fucking you since the day you were bornĒ and if thatís not enough ď I used to fuck you before you had teethĒ was and moved on with it.

Thatís it is who I am, luckily the hate the anger the rage in me is gone, I couldnít handle this before now, Iíd be homicidal Iíd be the front page news, instead Iím just trying to find a way through this to become me. Iím finally me I have continuity I donít remember it all I remember what Iíve had to regain myself, I can see where I came from, how I got here and here aint to bad, just Iíd still give almost everything away not to be this way but itís who I am, I canít run from myself just like I canít run from the truth any longer I donít have to anymore. I just could never grasp how someone could do that I can understand so much I get so much, itís sad I canít see how anyone could do things like that, I still donít want to believe it, my mind knows it as true, my deepest darkest secret, the one from my dreams, the one that made me deal with all this the one that started all this. 1st memory being raped, becoming conscious in act of evil so vile nothing you can do or say tops that hugh, tell me something worse something as bad, please tell me right now Iím in the throes of a ďmassive pity partyĒ but please tell me something worse, someone tell me something worse.

Gotta cut this short I do have to go to work, thanks again all, thanks to Pufferfish for asking unrelated questions, making me think.

Cee

T. Paine

#468253 - 07/30/14 07:50 PM Re: "unspeakable"? [Re: cosmos]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
Speak out.

ďShame derives its power from being unspeakable
~ Brenť Brown

"A conspiracy of silence is just as bad as a conspiracy of action."
~ Joseph Soloveitchik

ďThe world suffers a lot.
Not because of the violence of bad people,
but because of the silence of good peopleĒ
~ Napoleon Bonaparte

"A word, even the most contradictory word, preserves contact.
It is silence which isolates."
~ Thomas Mann

"Proclaim the truth and do not be silent through fear."
~ Caterina di Giacomo di Benincasa

"Shared pain is lessened; shared joy, increased - thus do we refute entropy."
~ Spider Robinson

The Crime of Silence is a cry to society, to deal with the issues and problems of sexuality, and the lack of education in this subject. It is also a call to parents to talk to their sons and daughters about sexuality, to protect them from a world ready to take advantage of their ignorance.
It is an old book, but the gems of wisdom contained within this book have not become obsolete.

it is never too late to stop the violence and end the silence.

War
Love
Poetry

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.