Newest Members
mossTI, E35, 1975, Lucy, StacyR
12337 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 17 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12337 Members
74 Forums
63422 Topics
443383 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#423869 - 01/31/13 01:14 PM US Senator Denies Using Underage Prostitutes
cant_remember Offline
MaleSurvivor

Sen. Bob Menendez, D-NJ committed a fundamental crisis-management error by denying allegations that a wealthy donor (Dr. Solomon Melgen) flew him to the Dominican Republic to have sex with underage girl prostitutes.

The news is all over the right-wing media (Drudge Report, and the Daily Caller, linked below) but Chuck Todd also reported it today on MSNBC because since Menendez is now denying it, it's not just a wild accusation any more.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/31/domini...d-newest-girls/

Look for this story to develop or get quietly pushed aside.

Cant

#423896 - 01/31/13 05:32 PM Re: US Senator Denies Using Underage Prostitutes [Re: cant_remember]
MrEdd Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Texas
I have been seeing things on this case for about a week now.

There have been lots of his ilk in both the major political parties filling DC for decades. The chances are that even if video of the incidents in question turns up this guy will skate and keep his seat like that guy with all the bribe money in his freezer.

Pretty much the same as the scandal going on in Britain.

They throw a few scapegoats under the bus every now and then...but by and large they protect their own.

Regarding the UK scandal ... how hard is it to look at just who pushed through the lowering of the age of consent laws a few years ago? It's not like nobody knows who the major players are because many of them openly pushed through an agenda not terribly supported by the populace.

#423911 - 01/31/13 07:34 PM Re: US Senator Denies Using Underage Prostitutes [Re: cant_remember]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2.5 NATO Nations
The old under-world shortwave radio talk shows revealed a child sex abuse ring for the power-elite long ago. When Johnny Gosh returned to his mother, he told her the same stories: Senators et. al. living a demonic second life on the blood of captured children. This was discussed decades ago!

There were realistic stories of a "supply ring" for the power elite existing through Penn State WAY back then...but the story was always limited to under-world talk shortwave. Mainstream would not touch it.

The Aftermath Video

The Water Buffalo Song

#424625 - 02/07/13 02:43 PM Re: US Senator Denies Using Underage Prostitutes [Re: cant_remember]
cant_remember Offline
MaleSurvivor

It's curious how sometimes those who are accused of being perps have a habit of speaking out publicly on the issue.

For instance, our good friend, Sen. Bob Menedez, who seems to be an expert in Caribbean prostitution and child sex trafficking:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/the-ultimate-supercut-of-senator-bob-menendezs-long-fight-ag

#424974 - 02/11/13 03:44 PM Re: US Senator Denies Using Underage Prostitutes [Re: cant_remember]
cant_remember Offline
MaleSurvivor

The NY Times reported today (on page A1 of the print edition) that Sen. Menendez lobbied against a plan for the US Government to strengthen port security in the Dominican Republic, saying instead that port security should be handled by a private company, which was run by the same Miami eye doctor that allegedly arranged private flights for Menendez to allegedly rape girls.

Seriously potentially earth shattering developments here.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/11/us/pol...dominicans.html

Possibly connected to the Pope's resignation?

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.