A group of male survivors will meet at Trattoria in Cleveland's Little Italy on Sunday, February 17 at 6 p.m. Tratorria is located at 12207 Mayfield Rd., Cleveland, OH 44106. Contact Garth via pm for more information.

Many members of the group have utilized services at malesurvivor.org as well as the Cleveland Rape Crisis Center, so we can help steer anyone looking for resources in the right direction.

Your privacy will be respected by all members of the group. You only need to give us a first name and there is no pressure for you to say anything about your abuse unless you choose to do so.

Unfortunately, the moderators for malesurvivor discussion groups have removed my email and changed it to "Contact Garth via pm for more information". They did this for safety reasons, which is a good thing. However, it means that I am no longer getting messages from any of you or at least I don't seem to have timely access. I'll try to figure out how to rectify this--perhaps setting my account up so that responses through pm cause an email to be sent to me stating that a message is waiting, if that's possible.

In the meantime, don't take a delayed response as a lack of interest. I've been monitoring the email I had listed, not malesurvivor simply because my time is limited with working full time, going to college, volunteering with the Cleveland Rape Crisis Center, etc. Again, don't take a delayed response as a lack of interest in having you join us.

Edited by innocence lost (02/14/13 12:32 PM)