Newest Members
Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy, wiresguy1
12278 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
4113 (60), Andre M, (36), catchup22 (62), jim OCA 7 (57), sidhearthur (55), SkyClad (65)
Who's Online
4 registered (Obi, somaticfilter, wild_turky, 1 invisible), 29 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12278 Members
73 Forums
63169 Topics
441726 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#423103 - 01/24/13 09:27 AM Boy, 11, admits raping six-year-old girl
IBB Offline

I don't come here often, stirs up too much stuff. But today something else stirred up things and I don't know what I should feel about this:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9823234/Boy-11-admits-raping-six-year-old-girl.html

I read the article and it's like, I should be mad at the boy and feel bad for the girl, but yet I'm like not feeling anything for the girl at all, and feel really bad for the boy.

I feel like... why is no one asking if this boy was being hurt by someone else? Like that boy years ago who killed that toddler and it was only after he was in prison for years that anyone bothered to ask and it came out that he was about abused.

I'm not saying that makes it ok or anything, but I guess I just always need to know the cause or the reason, and I know from reading somewhere that kids who do stuff like this don't usually do it when they're older.

maybe someone can help me figure it out. there are others reasons I think it hurts too. I don't know.

#423104 - 01/24/13 09:46 AM Re: Boy, 11, admits raping six-year-old girl [Re: IBB]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Hang on IBB, this article is example of cold approach in this sensitive matter. I truly hope that court and legal battle is a little bit warmer even I seriously doubt in that.
You see UK is one of the coldest societies and as such there are too many examples where they couldn't spot real causes of some behavior and later couldn't give needed support to victims. No matter if they have legal framework and needed experts in place.
It is sad to watch all that happening and repeating without end.
I can understand you completely why are you sad after you read this article. I'm the same, feeling the sadness toward both of them, both victims: boy and girl in this case...

Pero

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.