Newest Members
ShinTensei, jaklumen, Bennett, 0128, jeremywickers
12505 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Drea (31), gpdno (47), serb guy (49), Thomas8221 (60), UncleClover (43)
Who's Online
1 registered (lapchinj), 16 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12505 Members
74 Forums
64194 Topics
447979 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#420848 - 01/03/13 04:32 PM 2 years and ...
Gretta Offline

And he is still lying to me. I have been supportive, understanding and the only person there for him. His family sucks. Why? He's going to lose it all. Shouldn't that matter?

Edited by Gretta (01/03/13 09:13 PM)

#420930 - 01/04/13 05:59 AM Re: 2 years and ... [Re: Gretta]
whome Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Johannesburg South Africa
Sorry Gretta.

I can offer you sympathy and that's it, after two years I have failed to fix my marriage, the one thing I really wanted to fix.

Well its over and it kills me that I failed. I suppose the leason is that no person is a project.

Martin

#422339 - 01/17/13 03:27 AM Re: 2 years and ... [Re: Gretta]
confusion4life Offline

Loc: Italy
gretta, he cant trust. he is still a liar because he cant just trust. its a very very hard fight, but you are probably the only one who can win this with him, so yes, it does matter.

wish you tons of strenth. and just remember, its got nothing to do with you, it was them who made him like that, totally independent from you. he didnt really have a chance. maybe he has one now. i hope for you he uses it.

ela

#422374 - 01/17/13 11:59 AM Re: 2 years and ... [Re: Gretta]
KMCINVA Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Gretta

I am sorry--you have been there and for him, the healing is not moving forward. He had your support, which shows your true character as a compassionate and loving wife. How many of us here, envy your husband to have this support. Now it is up to him. For me, healing is what I want and I want to find the love and support of a woman who can open her heart and mind. I do not want to run from the past and hide it. One day I hope your husband can embrace the past, the hurt of the abuse and what it has done to who he is.

You seem to have support and strength and I hope it takes you through your difficult times.

Kevin

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.