Hey Izzy

Then that's a big jump and step forward for you to post that avatar.

I had a lot of bad hair days also but in the '60s it was taboo. My parents were never around but my high school principal was so if I wasn't careful I would end up with a short haircut. I think my avatar was taken when I was 12 when the pimping started for me. I went to a "very expensive private school" as my mother always reminded me of and so hair was allowed to be a little longer because money talks. My sports were judo, high diving and gymnastics with the last two even with each other. It was judo that I wanted to go to the olympics like one of my instructors did.

I was in the right place at the right time but the instructor who I loved as a father had different plans which ended that idea. It took me into prostitution, drugs and finally flunking out of college and welcomed to a 1-A draft classification. I had this idea that I should put my name down on the USAF waiting list @17 when I graduated high school. Then the month after I spent 3 college semesters flunking English 101 I was taken into the USAF, I was 18-1/2. There was no way I wanted to die in some fucken rice paddy. Anyway that ended all thoughts of anything.

I got out, sort of, at 22 moved away from everything I knew, started and new life and buried my past until 3 years ago.

Anyway, I talk too much. I hope you are able to heal here, there are a really good bunch of guys here which make up a brotherhood which is outstanding in many ways.

Peace, Rainbows, Love, Healing & Hope
<3 XOXO
Jeff

It will get better....